Monday, January 21, 2008

A Goodbye Note

One reason for all to be here is to find out more about this thing. In this peaceful blog of mine, you may need to make 'connections' to the stuff mentioned here because i may not write it out clearly.

To start with, I apologise for not saying goodbye to everyone there as I don't want to spoil the mood (As an example, you may need to question: What mood? Party mood or exam mood). Connection: exam mood.

I want all to concentrate in the hall. So, I kept mum over it. It was a tough decision but it was a decision that was waiting to happen. Full-stop.

Special note to all my diciples,
I enjoyed meeting and passing on my knowledge to all of you.

0053 guinea pigs (oops! diciples actually), you have been real active and funny in the meetings. And as i have said, the experiment really worked. My guinea pigs had fun and have a mouth now!! Haha..

2163 diciples (oops! i forgot to give a nick to all in the meetings), keep up the good work. You were all attentive in the meetings..and the output was good.

My Music And Drama MAD people (oops! the society actually), you will have a new Si-Fu. Working with you guys was highly stressful. I do admit that when I fail to get confirmed answers, I turned into 'Shrek'. Anyway, I am sure of one thing...IT IS enough to last for 20 years or longer. Don't mess up.

All these are based on an assumption..If today is Friday 25 Jan 2008, then this post was posted yesterday or four days before. And if you read this post today, you are traveling through time.. Wow! Four days ahead.

That's all for now. but there is more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment