Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year: A new Beginning: A New Chapter in Life

What a fine day. No stars. Only cool breeze. Life on the Moon is far better than expected. Every day is a holiday that I look forward of going to the Moon every day when I open my eyes in the Land of Emancipation.

The Moon has also brought me to new faith: Believe in God, which I didn't in the Land of the Robots. I only believe in one thing: Man and machine are greater than God. But the sad truth is it's not. I regret for not having a faith and have now restored my faith in God. Restoring what was lost, "The Belief in God."

I recall the days in the Land of the Robots. There was hardly any time for leisure, meals or even to answer a nature call. The Eichman Gods were like the Messiahs, holding whips and whipping those who didn't move fast enough. Meals and rests were rationed. Those who move fast were given more rocks to build the Pyramid of Wealth. Not many could withstand the ordeal. So, many died before 12mooons pass. Those who survived had the slightest idea of what the world outside would look like. They behaved like frogs and coconut (a Malay idiom).

However, the ordeal made me realise my full potential. It is a blessing in disguise. The challenges only make me a stronger person and is one step away from the Maslow's model. I can finally slow down my pace in life and enjoy every minute of life in the Land of Emancipation and The Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment