Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LIE - Lucipher in Earth

What is a lie? A lie is defined as the act of telling/showing something, in the form of verbal,non-verbal or the written form which is often the untruth about something/someone/someplace, which results in two possible outcomes (i.e. positive or negative effects). The intention is always vague, as there is no way to find out if it's for a good cause or a bad cause. However in Critical Thinking, it is extremely UNLIKELY that the intentions are for a good cause because the motive is often to mislead the listener/audience.

Using your critical thinking skills, the following are some questions to consider:
1. Would you consider it a lie when you are instructed to do so through emails?
2. Would you lie of something even when it affects your well-being/health?
3. Why would someone literate choose to be blind?
4. Has education failed to educate or has it failed to provide its basic function?

You can argue the above as:
1. A lie when instructed by emails remains a lie
2. A person should tell lies for something even though it affects the well-being and health.
3. There are reasons for a literate person chooses to be blind.
4. Education has not failed to educate or education has not failed to provide the basic function of education.

However, if you try to contradict the above claims, you will get:
1. A lie when instructed by emails does not remain a lie.
2. A person should not tell lies for something even though it affects the well-being and health of the person.
3. There are no reasons for a literate person to choose to be blind.
4. Education has failed to educate and education has failed to provide the basic function of education.


These are just examples of some irritating facts in the life as a God.
Isn't it ironic that Gods are literate yet choose to be blind?
Only the Gods in the Land of Robots behave in these wonderfully wayward ways...


King save the God.....!!

4 comments:

  1. 1.a 2.a 3.a 4.a

    5. b
    Conclusion:
    1. 1/5 of me is blind.
    2. a for 4, I am just greedy
    3. b for 5 , I am just playful
    4. I am simply too honest
    Conclusion's conclusion
    5. I am still not qualified to be a God. Cis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I changed the article to test other skills..Thx4participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Understood.
    How you are obliged to tell a lie does not matter as "a lie...remains a lie".
    Lying is a sin. I don't like to tell lies, I only tell lies whenever I am blindfolded and don't realise that they are actually lies. I guess accidents can be tolerated?
    A literate person tends to choose the blind because he/she is again blindfolded.
    This is "THE 1 Country". Memang Rasuah.
    King don't save god. Reason? Simple ,he is a selfish king. A wise king will choose to move away from the Robotic world to prevent further destruction and explore other lands in his quest for belonging. Perhaps by first taking out the God, he can finally become the next God.
    I have answered all the questions. -Grin-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Religious teaching makes us human but not religion. Which do we have? We all know the end result. Nothing is going to change; Gods will still be Gods and the King remains the King..The Choice is in our hands, whether we want to continue to be The One..

    ReplyDelete