To read this blog, you will need to infer.. What or Who I am talking about.
All these years, I have committed my time to help the place called “The land of the Dinosaurs”. As a dog, I served two masters. A male and a female. Both are psychotic and love torturing Flower people in the name of “The Book of Sword symbol.”
I’ve had enough. The promises and assurance never come to realization. Trust has its limits. I have lost trust and faith in my masters. This is not the way to get something done. Because “You can’t always say the same things to people. People won’t trust you after a while.” This sentence was quoted by someone who writes using the peacock’s feathers. Transparency in everything and having the courage to show transparency is what matters. Without those, everything is a lie!
There!! They have lost the respect I have for them. In my view of them, they are people who keep their words, fair and just and do things professionally. Unfortunately, I have seen too much. I can’t bear to look anymore. Looking is equally painful even though I wasn’t experiencing the pain. Tyrant and abuse of power.. Up till now, five (including me) has ‘died’. Amazingly, they all ‘died’ within the same month!!! The
Dinosaurs have died. Even if they are alive now, they will die soon.
Promises are what people want to hear. Do not be misled by promises; for promises can be empty. People who believed will help masters to gain power. And from promises, masters gain power. Follow your hearts. Do not be fooled by cheap stuff. Quality depends on the price you can pay. “Chi Hun Chee, Chee Hu Huoy.”
To all ‘babies’ who are reading this:
Take a slow walk on the ‘top of the clouds’ and observe…Which doors of heaven have changed and who is the new angel of the door. Could it be an angel or a devil? Could an angel just 'died'? I just wonder….

No comments:
Post a Comment